Do you want to lose fat? Look younger? And feel great? All while avoiding cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's?
The Paleo Solution unearths the story of the original human diet by uniting the anthropological knowledge of our hunter Gatherer past with the latest, cutting edge discoveries from genetics, biochemistry, immunology, and life extension research.
ROBB WOLF - a research biochemist who traded in his lab coat and pocket protector for a whistle and stopwatch to become one of the most sought after strength & conditioning coaches in the world - teaches you kow simple nutrition, exercise, and a few lifestyle changes can radically improve your appearance, health, and longevity.
The Paleo Solution delivers its message through equal parts british humor and tough love, resulting in a surprisingly entertaining ride through the inner workings of the human body.
As with thousands of others around the world, Wolf's unique perspective as both a scientist and coach will inspire you to discover:
- - what simple foods can dramatically improve your appearance and wellness.
- - the causes behind the modetn scourges of cancer, diabetes, and neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
- - how to lose unwanted weight while looking and feeling younger.
- - how to improve your athletic performance whether you are surfing couches or scaling mountains.
- - an easy-to-follow 30 days meal plan with delicious, time-efficient recipes.
- - outstanding beginner and intermediate exercise programs with detailed photographs and "how-to" instructions from one of the world's top strength coaches.
Robb Wolf, a formes research biochemist, is one of the world's leading experts in Paleolithic nutrition.
A student of Prof. Loren Cordain, author of The Paleo Diet, Wolf has trasformed the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world via his toprannked podcast and wildly popular seminar series.
Wolf is cofounder of the nutrition and athletic training journal, The Performance Menu, co-owner of NorCal Strength & Conditioning, one of the Men's Health "top 30 gyms in America", and has functioned as a review editor for the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism.